99 Intrepid: Removing trunk liner for lamp bulb change

It's time again to replace one of my center high mount stop lamp bulbs on my Intrepid. Access to the CHMSL bulbs is via inside the trunk lid. The trunk is lined with a stiff lining that is held in place by black plastic fasteners that look like black dots.

I remember from last time it wasn't difficult to remove them, but I can't remember the trick. Does anyone know how to remove this without risking damage to the liner or the fasteners? Thanks!

Reply to
Greg Houston