'99 T&C Air Conditioner Reset Failed --- Help.

Hello All,

I have searched through the forums to find a solution to reset my A/C problem on my 99 T&C van. I replaced the battery and found the A/C and Recirculation lights blinking. I followed the posts to reset the blinking lights (pressing wiper and wash button simultaneously). Test completes with blinking wiper light. When I press the wiper light, the A/C and recirculation lights continue to blink. After 15min, goes back to normal.

Any ideas....anyone with a shop manual able to steer me in the right direction? Any way to cancel the test and out of diagnostic mode?

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks, tim

Reply to
Tim Burleson