99 T&C sway bar links

Does anyone know how difficult it is to replace these items and about how much they cost.Thanks in advance

Reply to
Dan

jdoe

You can probably find out real quick by going to

and filling in your vehicle make, model, and year, then drilling down thru the parts catalog 'til you find the links. It will list the optional parts with part numbers and prices, which appear to be the same as charged in their stores. I have found that site to be a great resource for aftermarket parts information.

Bill Putney

Reply to
mic canic