a/c evaporator on Intrepid

I have to have the a/c evaporator on my '00 Intrepid replaced (fortunately I have a service contract). The shop tells me that the dash must be removed to gain access. Curious: does the steering wheel also have to be removed, and is it possible to align the wheel back up again during re-assembly? And is the dashboard pretty much completely removed, or just hunks and pieces of it?

Thanks.

Reply to
justlarry

tim bur