A604-41TE Amsoil synthetic versus ATF+3 Mpoar 7176 ??

His usual patronizing pompous garbage.

Reply to
mini3oh

His usual patronizing pompous garbage.

Reply to
mini3oh

Personally I am amazed that you would slander pigs in this manner. I have seen plenty of pigs that knew a lot more than this tired old drag queen.

Steve B.

Reply to
Steve B.

And you gave a new record 22 identical replies. You are a real rocket scientist with a news reader. You are really embarrassing yourself here in many ways. Might be time to take a break and spend the time learing to use a computer.

Matt

Reply to
Matt Whiting

Just in case anyone who is not a crazy troll, finds this thread because they did a web search on AMSOIL, I just wanted to make another post which is actually on topic.

There are alternatives to Mopar ATF

+3 (7176) and +4. These include but are not limited to, REDLINE C+ and Amsoil ATF. Both are full synthetic, and not lower grade semi synthetic like Mopar's "new" ATF +4.

I use a full synthetic in my 41Te, also known as the A604, with great results.

Those who say you can only use MOPAR ATF are wrong, and I really have to wonder why they go to such extreme lengths to keep this myth alive.

Reply to
mini3oh

Sure, motor oil is an "alternative" as is gear oil, castor oil, etc. These aren't approved alternatives any more than is Amsoil so if you use any of these alternatives, you are taking the life of your transmission into your own hands.

Great results for how long? A few months or a few thousand miles as I recall.

We are only wrong in your mind. We are factually correct and knowing you are correct can carry you a long way.

Matt

Reply to
Matt Whiting

Could we please quit feeding this particular troll?

Reply to
Joe Pfeiffer

I humbly apologise to pigs.

DAS

Dori A Schmetterling

To discuss this issue with reasonable people, who wont attack you personally, go to the Bob Is The Oil Guy website. They are far more knowledgeable there too.

Use the link below.

mini3oh

...or at least start feeding him Scamsoil so he runs quieter?

Reply to
Daniel J. Stern

Her! Her! You homophobe, you.

Reply to
Joe Pfeiffer

Why do you hate freedom?

Reply to
Daniel J. Stern

Why does everybody around here personally attack people ?

Reply to
Joe Pfeiffer

Because we're all members of a vast right-wing^h^h^h^h left-wing^h^h^h^h centrist conspiracy.

Reply to
Daniel J. Stern

Or maybe people with too much time on their hands, and the frustration that goes along with not having a real life?

flame on

Reply to
mini3oh

dude you have more problems than just not having a life,try starting with the cross dressing thing,I think you will find more of a life if you stop posing as a woman.

Reply to
TNKEV

If anyone wants to discus lubricants with NORMAL people. Then try the 'Bob Is the Oil Guy' forum.

Some people there actually know what they are talking about, and they don't act like these idiots here do.

Reply to
mini3oh

Well, at least she's quit ing (for the record, my wife has also been known to giggle on occasion. But never during a technical discussion. Hmmm, my wife gets taken seriously....).

Reply to
Joe Pfeiffer

What's his name?

Reply to
mini3oh

I learned this long ago. The propensity of some men to dismiss women, e.g., failing to take us seriously in fields dominated by them, speaks of their own lack of ability, or perhaps even ready willingness, to perceive us as relevant outside of a sexual context.

I have found that in interacting with such immature men, that the slightest gesture either verbal or non verbal, which is peculiar to women, or feminine, will be an immediate source of emotional discomfort for them. Such men will almost always display great antipathy toward such behaviors in other men also, and they are homophobic for the same reason, i.e., because they are unable to refrain from sexualizing any behavior which can be even remotely associated with females.

I believe this tendency of immature men, has to do with unresolved maternal interaction issues, or in other words, they have mommy issues, and very often such men remain overly attached to their mothers throughout their entire lives.

I bet your wife, if she is honest Mr. Pfeiffer, will readily admit that your mother has been an obtrusive presence in your marriage, whether bodily present or not.

  • -

Now back to the subject at hand.

I have discovered, from personal experience, that a full synthetic ATF, such as Redline C+ or Amsoil, will greatly improved the performance of the A604/41Te4 trans-axle, and I highly recommend either product.

[giggle] [coy look] [hair flip]
Reply to
mini3oh