ABS light constantly on

A few days ago the ABS light on the dashboard of our 2002 Chrysler minivan (47K miles) stays on constantly. The brakes seem to work fine. Is this anything to worry about ? Is there anything I could check myself ?

Reply to
atwork3253

check with your dealer,there may be a recall that applies.

Reply to
TNKEV

It means the ABS needs service. You have brakes but not antilock feature.

Reply to
Art

There are no recalls out on anything regarding brakes on your vehicle. you need to have the ABS module scanned to see what fault code is set. my guess would be a faulty wheel speed sensor

Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech

Reply to
maxpower

Reply to