ABS Problem

I have a 1992 Grand Voyager LE. In 1997 I had a problem with the ABS Brake, Warning Light coming on. After much researching, I discovered there was a class action suite against Chrysler for this problem and it was to be repaired at no cost to owner and a life time warranty against future problems was issued.

I now have a problem, and my documentation on this matter is hard to come by due to a divorce. Does anyone have info on this matter?

Thanks.

Jeff

Reply to
Jeff Bulach

I now have a problem, and my documentation on this matter is hard to come by due to a divorce. Does anyone have info on this matter?

Thanks.

Jeff

Reply to
jdoe

I don't think it matters who owns it. If you just roll in there with a 92 they'll fix the pump. However, if you have brakes, but the light is on, you may have some other problem like a wheel speed sensor. That's not very expensive to fix.

I now have a problem, and my documentation on this matter is hard to come by due to a divorce. Does anyone have info on this matter?

Thanks.

Jeff

Reply to
Joe