AC, rear window everything control

Hi everyone. Could someone explaines to me again how to re-program the AC, rear window defrost, rear window wash and rear whiper on a 98 Voyager? I have those two lights blinking all the time and nothing work properly and i see winter comming. I have tried pressing AC and rear window washer for 5 seconds as I been told to do before on this forum and all the lights on the buttons start flashing but after few minutes the same two lights start blinking as before. Should I do better in changing the whole control with an other used one? Thank you. L.G.R.

Reply to
L.G.R.

those lites blink in a certain sequence when the module detects a fault code and proper operation ceases when a fault is recorded untill the proper repair is done. this is on board diagonistics if t this is occuring to you, a factory service manual spells out the flashing sequences and decifer fualt codes accordingly the engine should be running at op.temp before system is retrained the temp levers should be in the coldest settings and blower should be at full

press the bott> Hi everyone.

Reply to
philthy