Aftermarket AM/FM/CD installation

I am going to install an AM/FM/CD in-dash system in my 1993 Voyager. I have the correct adapter. The installation instructions recommend using a brace to support the rear of the unit.

Once the unit is installed, I cannot see anyway to gain access under the dash to install a rear support.

The factory AM/FM/Cassette has no rear support, only a braided ground strap. It is supported only by the two large screws from the front. Can I get by without a rear support, or will it vibrate, and put too much weight on the front mounting tabs?

Thanks,

Kirk Matheson

Reply to
Kirk Matheson