air bag injuries due to propellant chemicals

It's not against the law in PA to remove the airbags.

Reply to
Matthew Russotto

Which newsreader so you use? I use Netscape and it shows messages and replies as they were made. To read the thread in order requires bottom posting. Are you saying that your newsreader automatically moves a top post to the bottom when it is viewed to allow the thread to remain in order?

Matt

Reply to
Matt Whiting

matt,

yes, and i always have preferred that... i use for this purpose Mozilla thunderbird. if yall prefer i can go to outlook, outlook express.. let me know.. i don't want this to be an issue when i am trying to talk about other matters..

thank you.

l> Bob Shuman wrote:

Reply to
linda

I'm not familiar with Thunderbird, but I use Netscape which is Mozilla based as well and it lets me select either top or bottom posting. I suspect, but don't know for sure, that Thunderbird also is configurable.

Matt

Reply to
Matt Whiting

please check out the website i listed above.. any fool can make a website.. i know that... please read it, if you have time and tell me if it is true... i may be naive' in a lot of things, but warning labels in areas that are not seen are no good.. hell, my cigarettes have warning labels on them, and i only smoke the ones that warn about pregnant women, and low birth weights.. i figure i can't get pregnant anymore, so these are the ones i smoke.. (this is supposed to be funny, in case some of you have lost your sense of humor, or choose to make me the brunt of your jokes)..

linda

p.s. i put the info at the bottom of the email for those who are more concerned with that than the content of the message...

thanks,

linda

Reply to
linda

So, ever read the warnings about gasoline? Do you ride a bicycle due to the dangers of breathing gas fumes as you fill up, of taking the risk of fire as you refuel, or the risk of fire in an accident?

Do you take any prescription drugs? Do you read the warnings that come with them?

Do you go out in the sun? Do you realize how dangerous UV is?

Do you use make-up? Ever read what's in some of that stuff?

Do you use any household chemicals?

Matt

Reply to
Matt Whiting

Reply to
mic canic

So are you a trial lawyer, or are you planning to be the lead plaintiff in this class action suit? I kind of have to assume that a lawyer would capitalize "I". This ought to be worth, what, $100,000,000,000 dollars or so?

Reply to
Joe

Fine, just add the "non-US" prefix. There is no need to be so unpleasant, just because you know a lot about your particular subject. I have no problem to stand corrected if I make an error, and in this case my remarks appear not to apply to US-standard air bags. Fine. Yes, I know that the US-standard calls for deployment assuming unbelted persons, but I did not think the result is leaking air bags.

The fact remains I am not totally wrong so you don't need to be arrogant.

DAS

Reply to
Dori A Schmetterling

Being stabbed in the chest? Death?

DAS

Reply to
Dori A Schmetterling

It is extraordinary how many people don't want to put on seatbelts, especially when they are in the back seat. They think they will be 'safe'.

Especially if I carry visitors from certain places overseas or am driving abroad myself and I ask people to buckle up (having waited a bit to give 'em time) I get the question whether it's a legal requirement.

And how children are treated, even in London. Bouncing about in the back or, equally bad (or worse), being held by a woman (mother???) on the front seat. Makes me want to scream or call the police or something....

DAS

Reply to
Dori A Schmetterling

I think I found an error, which we could debate.. :-)

"Quantities of dihydrogen monoxide have been found in almost every stream, lake, and reservoir in America today. "

"Almost"?

If a stream does not contain the stuff, is it still a stream...?...

DAS

Reply to
Dori A Schmetterling

So do I, and the Posting Police has been after me, too...

There are one or two male ranters here, too, don't you think?

DAS

Reply to
Dori A Schmetterling

I am using Outlook Express and, by default, it shows messages in the order they were posted in "threads". I can read each message going down the threads chronologically so I only need to read the new text, which again, by default is at the top of the message.

I do understand the arguments for both top and bottom posting, so please don't waste your energy trying to "convert" me! As I indicated previously, it is the content that is of interest to me. I am very willing to read it wherever it is posted (top, body, end), but just believe it is easiest for me if it is at the top.

Bob

Reply to
Bob Shuman

Funny how you manage to capitalise Bush and God, but not i..

;-) DAS

Reply to
Dori A Schmetterling

Linda,

More Net education:

The "smiley" shown as:

:)

Is typically used to denote humor. This is usually helpful since the reader can't pick up on tonal inflection. That said, many still don't understand the symbol or overlook it in the passion of a response.

Bob

Reply to
Bob Shuman

I did. You ignored it.

Reply to
Daniel J. Stern

dying from a long term disease because there were no proper warnings? is that bad enough?

Dori A Schmetterl> Being stabbed in the chest? Death?

Reply to
linda

i don't rank up there with God or Bush...

and i normally don't capitalize anything.. i learned in sunday school that God and any reference to Him was capitalized...

linda (i)

Reply to
linda

Actually, in my years of toxicology research, i was told that DHMO is toxic in large enough quantities...

lw

Reply to
linda