airbag-horn 1997 Voyager

After a bout of very cold Canadian weather (which may be completely unrelated), the airbag warning light has lit up in my Voyager and the horn isnt working. I plan to take it in this week for routine maintenance, but it would be great if someone could reassure me that this sounds like something simple -- like a fuse or relay? Thanks

Reply to
Jveedub

Probably the clockspring. there is a recall on that item.

Reply to
James C. Reeves

Reply to
maxpower

Thanks Gentlemen, that clockspring recall rings a bell, now that you mention it...

Reply to
Jveedub