airbag light "on" 94 caravan

Also a 5 5 code with check engine light, anything I can fix or look at? Tia

Reply to
Fiberman

55 means "End of codes" (no flash codes stored).

Get the vehicle in for proper diagnosis. If you don't know exactly what you're doing and exactly how to do it right, messing with the airbag system can be very dangerous.

Reply to
Daniel J. Stern

Reply to
maxpower

When this happened in my '96 Voyager, it turned out to be the clockspring (which was repaired under a recall). The Airbag light came on first and then the curise control switch became inoperable.

-- Christian

Save Darfur --

Vision (Darfur) --
(Sudan) --

Christian M. Mericle

Two seperate recalls

Reply to
maxpower

Reply to
Fiberman

HMMMM I wonder .....aaaaaa never mind

Reply to
maxpower

Reply to
mic canic

This fuse may continue to blow from time to time. There is actually a recall on this due to a wire harness on the driver side that will be replaced at no charge. It also resulted in free replacement of the rear wiper motor on mine as it is related in some way.

Reply to
PC Medic