alternator rebuilding software for sale

I sell a complete alternator rebuilding software include huge pics, with all instructions.

for only $10 dollars

email me at snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com

i accept cash and western union

Reply to
batteryman

Do you connect the alternator to the PC with a parallel or USB cable? Do you include the cable with the software?

:-)

Reply to
High Sierra

Ist a software but not to connect is like a course You learn to reapir them

thanks

Reply to
batteryman

It s a course

Reply to
batteryman

That isn't software, that's data.

There are many alternator rebuild resources out there but the older auto factory manuals had excellent details on this. There are also several books out there. However unless you have a hydraulic press and a lathe usually you can't rebuild alternators for what local shops can. At least not the older ones.

I got a GM alternator for my diesel Benz-the previous owner modified the bracket to take a Delco-for $23.00 with a Lifetime Guarantee at a chain parts joint. That's tough to beat.Mopars and Fomocos were a couple of bucks more. You have to be hardcore cheap to want to piss with them for that.

Reply to
Ted Azito

No, you'd have to be sick of alternators that are "rebuilt" mostly by cleaning the cases. The quality of many "rebuilt" rotating electrics is piss poor; often taking a decent used unit and merely cleaning it up and repairing what's wrong with it is better than buying a cheap "rebuilt" and gambling that it's not it worse condition than the one you already have.

Besides, a can of electric parts cleaner is even cheaper than $23.

nate

Reply to
Nate Nagel