Aluminum wheels 99 T&C

Any suggestion on the best cleaner to use to clean the brake dust etc. from these wheels.That is some pretty tough stuff on there and I don't want to scratch the wheels.Thanks in advance

Reply to
Dan

I really like the Meguires Aluminum wheel cleaner. Works great.

Reply to
Little Bo Peep

Reply to
jdoe

"Soft Scrub", the stuff they make for cleaning porcelain sinks, worked pretty good for me. Use a damp sponge or cloth and rub it in until you break up the break dust residue.

Reply to
Steve Raft