Anyone buy a 2004 pt cruiser turbo in the last 6-12 months?

I'm in the market for a late-model, low mile PT Cruiser turbo. I've got a local dealer with two 2004 turbo's...both automatics, both approx 20K miles with remaining warranties, both one-owner trade-ins....(according to carfax, both registered as personal, single owner vehicles - neither has rental or fleet registration).

Price at the dealer for each right around $15K give or take a few hundred. NADA says retail is 15K, trade-in value about 12K. Are dealers negotiating at all on used late-model PT Cruiser turbos or are they getting full NADA retail? I plan to buy one next week, just want to know what to expect.....any advice or suggestions much appreciated.

SWS

Reply to
sceptimus_smith

I'm not sure how much this helps, but I got my 2003 PT Cruiser GT in Feb. 2004 for $17,000. Now that is the High Output GT Turbo which has

230 HP. There are lower powered Turbos with180 HP that came out in 2004 or 2005.

You may want to post your questions to one of the PT Cruiser discussion forums such as:

or

robinjoe61