Anyone interested: '79 300

As I was out driving yesterday a I happened to notice an unusual car sitting on a car lot. I went back and pulled in to look. It was a 1979 Chrysler

300. I don't remember seeing one before. It looks like a Cordoba, but has a 300 grille and trim. It appeared to be in nice shape- new white paint with a red leather interior (showing very little wear), power windows, AC, 360 V8 4bbl. The mileage shown was a little over 50,000 which is supposed to be correct. The asking price is $4,650. I checked NADA and the high retail is over $8,000. Apparently it is a one-year-only model and relatively few were made (something under 4,000). If anyone is interested, it is at A's Auto Mart, Kearneysville, WV (about 70 miles from DC or Baltimore). The owner, Sam Daniels, is selling it for a friend. The phone number there is 304-876-1006. Disclaimer- I have absolutely nothing to do with the car lot. I'm not even a Chrysler owner- just liked the looks of the car. Paul Johnson
Reply to
Paul Johnson