Anyone use a Treo 650 with a Chrylser UConnect system?

I tried out the Treo 650 in my new 300C today. I was able to get it to connect to the bluetooth system in the car but it didn't do it reliably. The system found the Treo on only 1 out out 3 tries. The Sprint guy said there are some firmware updates for the Treo that might help. Does anyone have a Treo and a Chrysler with UConnect? How well does it work, is there a trick to making it connect reliably? I'd really like to get a Treo but if it it doesn't work any better then I saw today then I'll have to go hunting for a different phone.

Reply to
General Schvantzkoph

Is your 650 running the latest firmware 1.12? People who have upgraded have reported much better results with bluetooth equipped cars. Check the palmOne site for the upgrade. Also check the discussion forums at

for more help.Zane

General Schvantzk> I tried out the Treo 650 in my new 300C today. I was able to get it to

Reply to
Zane Vandiver