Anyone use that tornado air thing in there vehicle

Just want to know if it actually helps increase fuel mileage at all. Looking at increasing mileage in my 03 Gr. Caravan.

Reply to
deadbeat

Easiest way to spend $50 on your vehicle with very little payback. Probably gets you as much as a K&N intake system.

If it increased your mileage as much as the maker claims, the vehicle manufacturers would install it at the factory.

The only 2 things it will increase is the thickness of the sellers wallet and your skull.

deadbeat wrote:

Reply to
Mike Behnke

Improve your mileage by lightening your foot.

For any given engine, just about everything else is baloney (to cite a solid American word).

DAS

Reply to
Dori A Schmetterling

Things that work:

  1. lower rolling resistance tires.
  2. higher air pressure (within limits)
  3. lower viscosity oil (like 5W-20)
  4. less weight (toss out the kids or the seats)
  5. slower cruising speeds (less air resistance below 60 mph.)
  6. keep the windows closed
  7. keep roof loads loaded toward the rear.
  8. only drive down hill.

Richard.

Reply to
Richard

Downhill with the wind.

Richard wrote:

Reply to
Mike Behnke

Yes, agree with both contributions (Richard and Mike Behnke).

Magnets, petrol additives and the like are in the realms of voodoo.

DAS

Reply to
Dori A Schmetterling

I have a 1973 Caddy Coupe De Ville... I bought the Tornado for it and was hoping it would decrease the fuel usage.. I put it in, didn't do shit.....

Jake

Reply to
M Hayes529

Ever since I put one in my 300M I've been getting 200 mpg. I'm also planning on making a $1000000 with this work at home idea I read about on the internet.

Reply to
Art

Reply to
robert