Automatic Transmission dipstick in a 1989 LeBaron?

Could someone tell me where the dipstick is for the Automatic Transmission in a 1989 LeBaron 4-cyl turbocharged car? I can't believe I can't find it!

Reply to
jma

Right under my nose! Thanks, Steve.

Reply to
jma

Dang, I probably haven't looked at one of those since 1994. But they were all basically the same- As you stand facing the car with the hood up, the dipstick will be down low on your right (driver's side of the car) and forward in the engine bay near the radiator fan. Its usually short on those cars and has a tubular handle curled into a sorta p shape that also serves as the vent for the transmission case. Its a short little dipstick, not a long thing like you're probably used to seeing.

Reply to
Steve