Reply to
331729

Is you display now working?

Reply to
maxpower

Reply to
331729

There you go. If you just hook the wires in/out together you'll get max fan speed. That'll keep you cool at least. Much better than nothing.

Back years ago you could buy a generic fan speed controller. I wonder if they still make those. It was the kind of thing made by "Standard Ignition Products" you could get at the auto parts store with the ashtray shaped like a tire.

Reply to
Joe

Not true at all. Guys are stripping them and putting them up for sale all the time on DI.net. Tell them you want one, and they either have it on their shelf or wil have it in a week after their next trip to the junk yard.

Either needs repair or replace, or simply reset (by pulling fuse.

Bill Putney