Body Computer Testing

Can anyone tell me if the body computer on a 92 Caravan can be tested? Would it have to be tested by the dealer?

Any help is appreciated.

Reply to
CaravanGuy

maxpower

Trying to determine if it is functional. Electrical problem could be in BCM

Reply to
CaravanGuy

Someone could probably help you whether it is, or isn't. Unfortunately no one on the board reads minds. How about being more specific in what the problems are, so someone can tell you the possibilities.

Reply to
David

I tried and gave up on this one David

Reply to
maxpower

If you are a regular reader to this forum, you would know about previous posts on this topic. I never expect anyone to read minds. Either the device is functional, or it isn't functional. That's sure seems simple enough to me. All I asked was a simple question, which should require a simple answer.

I have already been down the road on the elctrical problems with this vehicle. Just up the road apiece, you should see the header "Wiring probelms, 92 Caravan" If you would like to lend any degree of expertise, please refer to those positngs.

Reply to
CaravanGuy

Reply to
maxpower