Bulb for my Caravan

I went to 3 places,Pep Boys and Strause and Auto Zone , looking for a bulb for an interior light on my 1997 Caravan.None of these places carry this item. Its a 567 bulb.Can I get this at a dealer?

Reply to
Gary

"Gary" schrieb im Newsbeitrag news: snipped-for-privacy@storefull-3133.bay.webtv.net...

Every place with a spare part sale should have these bulbs.

Regards,

Ralf

Reply to
Ralf Ballis

refull-3133.bay.webtv.net...

Both times that I could not find a bulb, I went to Napa. They had them both times, under the Wagner name.

-KM

Reply to
kmath50

I will try a NAPA.Thanks

Reply to
Gary

I agree, but I've had the same problem, in my case with the third brake light for my camper shell. Nobody carries the correct bulb, and I mean nobody. Sometimes you need to order from rockauto, or for lighting-specific issues, danielsternlighting.com

nate

Reply to
Nate Nagel