Buying a new minivan

Hi,

I am thinking about buying a new minivan and liked the Plymouth voyager. Does anyone know of a good web site to buy a minivan new. I read somewhere that you can get the car cheaper on line than through the dealer haggle process. I am looking for a basic model + air, and rear defrost that's it.

3 door is fine.

Any opinions on what I can get this for new?

thanks in advance.

Reply to
Zee