can you I.D this hubcap?

guy in another group is asking me

Reply to
Rob

sorry I was posting to another car group. I have a couple old guys that can help. please disregard this one.

Reply to
Rob

Hi Rob, Same old guy is asking, but with a photo on photobucket this time. I thank you for your effort and time.

Reply to
howard

no no I have guys with books and websites out the wazzoo on another group.

one guy has said early 50s Oldsmobile but I cant confirm that

Reply to
Rob

it is an OLDSMOBILE 15" from 1950 to 1953 hubcap site and a magnifying glass and enlarging the web page all agree!

Thanks again Howie/Howard

now to auction the &*#@% thing

Reply to
howard