Cancelling a Chrysler Extended contract?

I just purchased a new Ram Yesterday and took one of the extended contracts. I am going to plow with the truck so I do want the contract but I found it online for almost $800 less for the same exact thing.

In my contract application there is nothing about canceling. I am going to call the number on it Monday but am wondering if anybody ever cancelled one after they bought it and if you had any hassles getting your money back.

This one was rolled into the loan.

It is a Genuine Chrysler contract from the dealer.

Thanks,

Reply to
tc88

You cant be a factory service contract. make sure the one on line is factory

Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech

Reply to
maxpower

Most legal contracts provide the ability to terminate the contract within 24 or 48 hours after it was executed/signed. Read the terms and conditions and contact them in writing ASAP. Also, make absolutely certain that it is the exact same warranty and allow the dealer to match the terms if they are willing. Good luck.

Bob

Reply to
Bob Shuman

Many such contracts can be cancelled without penalty during the first

30 days. The 'catch' is that the dealer will refund the m> I just purchased a new Ram Yesterday and took one of the extended
Reply to
Dipstick

Reply to
philthy