Cannot start 1993 Chrysler Concorde

My 1993 Concorde car won't start! The display lights just flickers when turning the ignition key and nothing is firing up the engine. Any troubleshooting info is appreciated! Help!

Mike

Reply to
Mike

Forgot to mention also that some weeks before, I can't get car into reverse gear, it took some time to shift automatic gears up and down to get reverse into gear. Time to clean and flush transmission? That's why car won't start now? Sensor problems?

Mike

Reply to
Mike

DId you ever check the battery?