Car Cover

It looks like I'm going have to start parking my 2001 Neon R/T outside near Purdue's coal-burning powerplant. Currently I'm able to park in a parking garage which keeps things like sun, hail, and snow off the car. It's been years since I've looked a car covers. What works well these days?

-- Jeff Wieland

Reply to
Jeff Wieland

I've heard that the "Noah" car covers are pretty good, but as with any car cover it will do more damage than good unless the car is clean when the cover is put on.

nate

Reply to
Nate Nagel

A good wax job works OK

doing it frequently works the best.

Ted

Reply to
Ted Mittelstaedt

I agree. I've seen many cars where the paint was etched by trapped moisture under a car cover. Trapped moisture can become caustic...it will even etch glass!

Reply to
James C. Reeves