Caravan 2000, Power Window question

Hi, my power window (only driver side) doesnt work properly, some times it works but very very slow and some times it doesnt work at all. Does anyone know if it is easy to be fixed? Do you know what part has to be replaced? Can I do it by myself? Thanks for any help-Rob

Reply to
Rob

more than likely the cable drive is getting ready to break or is bninding real bad and a new one is in order i have done alot of them and if can change a water pump u can do that too

Rob wrote:

Reply to
philthy

Yesterday, when I checked the power window again, I noticed now it doesn work at all, and no motor sound. I tried to open the cover, I took 4 screws off, but still coudnt take the cover off. Is there any trick to do that? Also is cable drive a part of the regulator+Motor package? Is there anyway to troubleshoot to see what part has to be changed? Sorry for too many questions. Rob

Reply to
Rob

Reply to
philthy