Caravan keeps stallilng

Hi, I just had the timing belt replaced(1998 Gran Caravan). It ran great for two days, now it stalls a lot when I am driving without any warning. It did it occassionally before the new timing belt. Any suggestions or help would be greatly appreciated. Thanx

Reply to
Brendan

Well, for sure it has nothing to do with the timing belt. You need to forget about that and move on...

Reply to
Joe

Reply to
Carl Baron

Have you checked the codes to see what errors are showing?

Reply to
PC Medic