caravan transmission problem

I have a 2000 L3.8 caravan. It has a problem and I suffer it a lot in this frozen days. When I shift transmission to D or R, the transmission looks not easy to get geared. I need to try a couple of times circling the shift or give the pedals a big press then it would get geared. But this problem only happened at cool starting. When the car gets run in and warm up, it works without any problem. I never worry about it would stop in the mid way. Who can give me some tip of what to do?

Thanks, Fujun.

Reply to
Fujun Chen

jdoe