Caravan transmission solenoid

I took the 2001 Grand Caravan in for an oil change. Dealer informed me that the transmission solenoid is leaking and needs to be replaced. Where is this part located? Is it inside the transmission or outside? How difficult would it be to replace?

Thanks!

Dave

Reply to
Dave

it's located toward the rear of the transmission,i just had mind replaced 2 weeks ago and it did make a difference in shifting.

Reply to
Bentracer and Bentrider

Reply to
philthy