Cars in USA

I don't think the finical condition of the dealers in US is good. I am really worried about Chevrolet dealers in US

Reply to
ali

So? Chevrolet is not a part of Chrysler.

Reply to
Leviathan

They came damn close with the HHR !

Reply to
Pete E. Kruzer

Poor imitation at best.

Reply to
Steve

i heard something aobut this os thought i'd look into it......

"The design of the HHR has been credited to Bryan Nesbitt who was a former designer at Chrysler where he was the lead designer of the Chrysler PT Cruiser. Nesbitt was recruited by GM to join its design staff and served for a time as the chief designer of the Chevrolet brand. The HHR has a large cargo-carrying capacity for a car of its size with 62.7 cubic feet. All models have a flat-load floor(passenger models have 60/40 split bench) and fold-flat front passenger seat. For the 2007 model year, it is available in four trim levels; LS, LT, 2LT, and Special Edition. A panel van variant was also made available in 2007 for only the LT trim and became available on all trim levels in 2008."

rob