Cause of Steering Wheel Shimmy in 1997 Grand Caravan?

I have a 97 Caravan that recently has begun to have a steering wheel shimmy at low speed on city roads. It disappears at highway speeds. Could someone let me know what the possible causes are? I am trying to determine if it is time to part with this vehicle! Thank you.

Reply to
mikehami

Possibly nothing more serious than just your wheels needing balancing.

shimmy at low speed on city roads. It disappears at highway speeds. Could someone let me know what the possible causes are? I am trying to determine if it is time to part with this vehicle! Thank you.

Reply to
Gerald Wooding

shimmy at low speed on city roads. It disappears at highway speeds. Could someone let me know what the possible causes are? I am trying to determine if it is time to part with this vehicle! Thank you.

Reply to
jdoe