Changing P/S Pump on 2003 Dodge Grand Caravan w/ 3.3L ...

All, The p/s pump on my '03 Grand Caravan is beginning to leak and groans occasionally when the wheel is turned back and forth. My dealership recommended replacing the p/s pump.

I am considering doing the job myself, but it looks like it may be a difficult job because I could see no way to get good access to the pump. If you have performed this procedure, and could give me pointers, they would be much appreciated.

Thank you, Chris

Reply to
M100C

And a 2003 is not on warranty???

I only just got my pump changed after 178000 km and 11 years of driving.

If I had a pump die like that, I would be all ove DC for a replacement.

Reply to
NewMan