check engine light

my check engine light is on I have a 2004 concorde with 55,000 miles, when i had it check, according to the code I was told there was a vapor link maybe cause by a bad gas cap. i bought a new cap but after a couple of weeks the light came on again

what else could be the proble

-- charlescalhoun

View this thread:

Send from

charlescalhoun

when i had it check, according to the code I was told there was a vapor link maybe cause by a bad gas cap. i bought a new cap but after a couple of weeks the light came on again.

Its probably a leak detection fault, If the lite was reset and now it is back on again you will have to have the system checked for leaks, this is done at the dealer by the use of a smoke machine.

Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech

Reply to
maxpower

had it check, according to the code I was told there was a vapor link maybe cause by a bad gas cap. i bought a new cap but after a couple of weeks the light came on again.

Reply to
philthy