Checking the Brake light switch

From the Bendixbrakes.com website:

Q. I'm getting premature front pad wear on a Caravan. How do I properly adjust the height/load sensing valve?

A. Check the service manual as procedures differ by year of manufacture date. Adjustment procedures require the vehicle to be raised on a frame engaging lift. Some models call for the rear axle to be suspended which allows full extension of valve's mechanical control arm. Use of line pressure gauges is required to verify correct valve operation and output control. *** Some Caravans have problems with the brake light switch holding slight pressure in the calipers. ***

Could this be why my '97 exhibits pulsation after highway trips - any ideas on how to check if the brake light switch is the culprit ?

Reply to
Mark