Chrysler 88 check engine light

I own a 96 Chrysler 88 . I was just on the road when my check engine light came on. I immediately pulled to the into a parking lot and shut of the car , when I did I noticed a 'Sulfur' type smell. When I attempted to restart the car I sputtered , belched a huge cold of white smoke and died.

Did I just blow my engine? and if yes why?

Reply to
wkiml

I don't think so. Care to try again?

Reply to
Daniel J. Stern

Is it a '98 88 or a 88 '98 ??? ;-)

Reply to
TNKEV

An 88 sounds like an Oldsmobile manufactured by GM not DC.

Bob

Reply to
Bob Shuman

its a 1996 Oldsmobile 88 wrong forum my bad

Reply to
wkiml