Chrysler alternator bracket

I've Chrysler Voyager '90 3.0, and alternator bracket has broken. I don't know what is the part number of it, and even if I call it right:"alternator bracket".

Would anyone help me and tell me the part number? I've got a picture of it from Mitchell OnDemand. it's here:

Can you also tell me if it is only as big/small as I marked with blue color on that picture? Is it holded only by four bolts (red on picture)?

sorry for my english.

many thanks Norbert

Reply to
kummpel[at-forspammers]

Where are you at? In the U.S. there are thousands of these vans in salvage yards and you can find one for cheap. Just take your old broken one with you to compare (and tools if it's a pick-a-part type of salvage yard).

Alternator bracket is the right term. As far as the bracket size, I don't recall specifically, but your diagram looks good. Maybe some else can be more helpful with that and provide the part #.

good luck.

Reply to
David Allen

Perhaps you did not notice the original poster's e-mail ended in .pl ... he is in Poland.

Reply to
Daniel J. Stern

md144 746

but don't kill me if I'm not right.

-Esa

Reply to
Esa Kuusisto

This is not a Chrysler part number of any type.

Reply to
Daniel J. Stern

Propably not

-Esa

Reply to
Esa Kuusisto

My book doesn't go back to 90 , but for 96-00 the number is MD161923

Shows a price of $58.45

Reply to
Ted