Chrysler Cirrus...HELP PLEASE!

My 1996 Chrysler Cirrus has a strange lighting problem.

The entire rear-left side will not illuminate, ever. Applying the Brake Pedal ONLY illuminates the rear-right side. Even the trunk mounted 3rd brake light does not illuminate. The bulbs are all fine and have been tested. If I try the left turn signal, only the front will work(blinks rapidly). Same thing if I use the Hazard lights...

So, I was looking at the confusing circuit diagram, and I see that the STOP LAMP SWITCH is connected to Circuit L50, which in turn is connected to the "Left Side Tail/Stop and Turn Signal Lamp Assembly", as well as the "Center High Mounted Stop Lamp".

So, could the STOP LAMP SWITCH be the culprit here? I also see something called the "Junction Block" but I'm not sure what that is??

Anyone?

THANKS A MILLION!:)

Reply to
Sykesguy

I would say that it is a connection problem, NOT the stop light switch. You said the right-rear stop light works. It is disconnected or poorly connected somewhere where the left side connects, probabley inside the trunk area, under the carpet or behind the trunk liner. GOOD LUCK

Reply to
Richard Benner Jr

Reply to
mic canic