"chrysler crossfire " song

does anyone now who does the tune OR song for the "chrysler crossfire " ad?

Reply to
If not now...when?

"i drove all night?" its done by celine dion

Reply to
robs440

ick.

Reply to
Rick Blaine

this is the US ad, correct? it sure doesn't sound like celien dion- there's no vocals in the ad at all...

Reply to
If not now...when?

Yes, Celine Dion

Reply to
Richard Benner Jr

Actually, I think you all may be thinking " I Drove All Night " fron the Chrysler CRUISER commercial which I have never seen. I am referring to the CROSSFIRE commercial that has no vocals and deep sounds....

Reply to
If not now...when?

Sorry, I do see that she did a crossfire ad (see

but the TV ad I saw was only showing the car- no people in it

any ideas?

Reply to
If not now...when?

i have it on CD that chrysler mailed me

Reply to
robs440

i must be thinking of the more recent ad....thanks

Reply to
If not now...when?