Chrysler Imperial Concept car

I guess the concept was to make something uglier than the 300C. Success.

Reply to
Art

I'm starting to like the 300C. I will never see the Imperial as a good looking vehicle. Whoever designed that car must have attended the "eyesore school of design"

Ken

Reply to
NJ Vike

I suppose the Rolls Phantom is an ugly vehicle too huh? That's the inspiration for the IMPERIAL. It is the poor man's Phantom see this link for info on the Phantom; eerily familiar

Cheers...Craig

Reply to
300SRT8

It's not and it is still ugly but that's my opinion and those of a few million other I would bet.

Reply to
NJ Vike

Notice the bigger windows on the Phantom.

Reply to
Art

I like the Charger. Also, with some of the 3rd party grills the 300C looks ok but those small windows still just look out of proportion to me and the back of the car looks like it should be attached to a different car than the front.

Frankly, if I was going to get a big car now, even though I did not like my

2001 Avalon I would have to look at the new Avalon. I've seen a couple around and the interiors look incredible at least from the outside looking in. But we are out of the car buying businsess for a long time with our 2 new Honda's. The minivan is terrific but I'm not a big fan of my wife's Accord Hybrid. I find the engine turn on/ turn off obnoxious after a while. Also the front bumper is so ridiculously low you cannot help to scrape it pulling into parking places. At least on the 300M you would just scrape the black wind dam underneath.

Reply to
Art

The Avalon rides very nice and offers plenty of room and power.

Consumer Reports says reliability has been average.

Ken

Reply to
NJ Vike

I like the Charger, the 300, and the Challenger, but nobody's perfect - that Imperial is awful looking. Looks like it can't decide if it's a car or an SUV. Goofy front end. Ick.

Reply to
frenchy