Chrysler Neon Immobiliser keyfob handsets

Hi can anyone help? I have an S reg Chrysler Neon LX, and have a problem as the immobiliser lock/unlock units (fitted to the key ring)have become very unreliable, my Chrysler dealer tells me that the units cannot be individually replaced but I need to buy 2 new transmitter units (ie the key fob bits) and a new receiver that fits in the car itself. This will cost over =A3300 and I could fit a far better alarm/immobiliser for that sort of money!! Has anyone else had this problem and have they managed to overcome it, can it be done by isolating and removing the immobiliser??=20

Many thanks=20 Jerry

Reply to
Newagegod

This might help. I've never used the company but found it browsing one day and book marked it just in case.

Bob

Many thanks Jerry

Reply to
Bob Dodds

Bob Many thanks I've ordered the unit much appreciated Jerry

Bob Dodds wrote:

Reply to
Newagegod