Chrysler OEM FM/MP3 6 disc changer unit from 2005 300C to 1999 T&C w/ Infinity - possible?

I've seen the new 300C HEMI with a MP3-6 disc changer-radio unit.

As I can't affort to buy this car by now I at least would like to fit this radio in my 1999 T&C with Infinity system.

However, I understood that this radio uses a new bus system. Does anyone of you know whether it could be changed to fit in a 1999 T&C - and can tell me how this would have to be done?

Greetings from Germany - 1 litre gas is @ US$ 1,75 by now and it is rising...

Sven

Reply to
Sven

jdoe

Is EUR 1,40 now per litre - and the car is soaking it up when you go more than 75 mph...

But still looking for some help on that 300C disc changer. Anyone around who can help?

Sven

Reply to
Sven Adler

Sorry I couldn't help you on that Sven. FWIW though from what I see difference wise in my 99 T&C to my 03 T&C (which has a changer BTW and the

Reply to
jdoe

Hi Larry. Thanks for your reply. Chrysler here as well said they changed the bus for the radio, so seems not really a chance for me unless I get one of these units for small money to see whether yes or no.

But I learnt that the T&C's/Voyager's had a radio with built-in 6-disc changer. Anyone of you know which of these units would fit my 1999 T&C with the OEM INFINITY radio cassette unit and system speakers? The INFINITY seems to be bit problematic on this what I learnt so far...

Sven

Reply to
Sven

Reply to
jdoe

I learnt that the latest ALPINE MP3 changer will fit my radio with adaptors. Will try to get them over here. Unfortunately no show of ID tag...

Tnx for your help,

Sven

Reply to
Sven