Chrysler official sees competitive future (Memphis Commercial Appeal)

Does this mean we'll start seeing as many GM, Ford and Chrysler vehicles showing up on the roads of Europe and Japan as we see Toyota, Honda, BMW, Mercedes or VolksWagon here in USA / Canada ?

Reply to
MoPar Man

Seeing it will be believing it. As for me my recently purchased 2004 Chrysler FWD sports sedan will do me for the next 10 years. Good luck Chrysler.

Reply to
Josh S

Chrysler LLC vice chairman Jim Press said Wednesday that U.S. automakers have reached the start of a new era in which they can be competitive with foreign brands.

Reply to
admin

We have lots of GM and Ford vehicles on non-American roads already. They are just not made in North America, and GM's name is Opel or Vauxhall, though I see that "Chevrolet" is being introduced for some types of cars (ex-Daewoo?).

Ford has had a car at the top of the British sales list (that's Number 1, not 2 or 3) for at least 25 years.

DAS

Dori A Schmetterling

Does he refer to the falling dollar...?...

DAS

Dori A Schmetterling