chrysler stratus convertible

my convertible doesn't close well anymore, could it be that I should refill something for it????

Reply to
Dirk Hermans

Chrysler Stratus? Don't you mean Sebring?

Reply to
James C. Reeves

In europe the Sebring convertable was called Stratus convertable, later models are however called Sebring in europe to.

And yes, if the top takes longer to come up it might have to do with low fluid level in the top hydralic pump. (There might be a reason for the fluid level beeing low, like a hydralic leek).

The pump is located behind the rear set so you have to pull it out to get to the pump. The fluid to use is Dexron-II.

A great place to find more information about this and more is:

/Pelle

Reply to
Pelle