Chrysler Technicians : What is Chrysler spec MS-6395 ?

If any of the Chrysler Technicians reading this can find out, I would like to know what Chrysler Material Spec MS-6395 actually says and specifies. I suspect it provides for lower volatility and possibly higher High Temp High Shear numbers ("HTHS")than the current API SM category provides, but I'm speculating.

e-mail me off-line if appropriate. Even a lead as to whom I might contact about this would be good.

Thanks....Phil

Reply to
Phil T