Chrysler Town and Country front seats too tall.

I recently purchased a 2001 Chrysler Town and Country LX with manual front seats. I am 6'2" and feel like I am sitting way to high in the seat since my head is practically touching the ceiling of the vehicle when I drive. There is no adjustment of the seat for up and down just forward and back as well as recline.

Does anyone know if there is anything that can be done to lower the seat to a confortable level? I thought that maybe the seat base from a model with power seats may be shorter and may just bolt in the place of my manual bases but I am unsure.

ANYONE?

Thanks

DJ

Reply to
texasksufan

mic canic

I thought about that,but I also thought that I may be in trouble with that all ready. If the airbag were to deploy they way it is now my head may be pushed into the ceiling. I was thinking that the engineers would account for the someone sitting lower since the models with power seats are adjustable up and down.

What do you think?

Reply to
texasksufan

Something you should have checked out prior to buying the van.

You should be able to put > I recently purchased a 2001 Chrysler Town and Country LX with manual

Reply to
Mike Behnke