chrysler voyager 2.5i stalling

Hi list,

I've posted a question some time ago about my stalling engine, after reading the faultcodes I changed the O2 sensor and problems were gone.

Now the engine is stalling again after 'bout 1 hours drive.(no fault codes ) Could this be coused by a defective catalizer? When the engine runs you sometimes hear some clattering inside the exhaust, so I presume some plates are loose in there.

How else can I determine if the catalizer is still ok?

Thx for your wisdom,

Guido

92 voyager
Reply to