Chrysler Voyager LE 3.3 1999 automatic gearbox

Hi,

I am writing from London, UK and I have a Chrysler Voyager LE 3.3

1999, and the automatic gearbox is broken. The price for repairing it is very expensive.

It's worth buying a second hand, but it is impossible to find one in the UK.

I was wondering if you know a place in Canada or US that they could sell them.

Thanks for any kind of help

Gaizka

Reply to
Gaizka

Frequently these transmissions are diagnosed as "failed" when only a small, easily-replaced part has gone bad. What are the symptoms?

A great many more Voyagers are sold in Continental Europe than in the UK. Search ebay.de or mobile.de ; vehicles being broken for parts are listed in addition to vehicles in roadworthy condition.

-Stern

Reply to
Daniel J. Stern