Cigarette Lighter power dead

I have a 2003 Concorde and my GPS power unit came apart in the Cigarette Lighter power socket and killed it. I can not find where the fuse is in the owners manual or by looking at the car. Any idea how to fix it?

Thanks Gary

Reply to
Gary

Thanks for the replys. Should have found it in the fuse box :( All is working now.

Gary wrote:

Reply to
Gary

You're being sarcastic because no one answered within an hour of your posting?

BTW - If you''ll notice, that one fuse can be installed in either one of two orientations (90° from each other). One way keeps power to the lighter socket all the time, the other way causes it to be powered only when the ignition is on - so you have that choice. If you'll have something plugged in it all the time, you'll want the fuse in the second orientation so it doesn't run your battery down.

Reply to
Hambone